Purple Majesty Ornamental grass

Kitty,
I grew this too this year for the first time.  Do you think it will come
back from the seed?  I wasn't as impressed as I thought I would be .... the
grasshoppers ate on it and the dry wind damaged it some too.  It was so
expensive I don't think I would want to pay for it again but maybe from seed
I would try it.
Patricia
zone 6b

 This year I grew (on