Re: strange gardening year

Here, here. I am no fan of cold weather either. And now I know for SURE that winter is coming early this year (if it doesn't I'll be so shocked)...we have had thousands of Canadian Geese flying south over our place...we have three ponds. They stop and rest and then leave again. I can't remember ever seeing them this early, in such large amounts.

From: "Pamela J. Evans" <gardenqueen@gbronline.com>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Subject: Re: [CHAT] strange gardening year
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2003 21:02:34 -0500

My rheumatoid arthritis which has been in remission since 1982 when I
moved here is starting to act up again. My hips have been killing me all
week. This is NOT a good sign for this winter. I got out of the
Northeast so I wouldn't be in a wheelchair by age 30, and now this. Ugh.
At least I can still write, that's something. Some people look forward
to cold weather. I am not among them....