Re: strange gardening year

For the first time, I saw a snow goose (blue phase) in the farm pond next to my house. These geese generally breed in the arctic and migrate to the gulf coast for the winter. If it thinks we are the gulf coast, you guys further south are in real trouble!!
Cathy, west central IL, where we went below freezing last night