MSNBC/CMA Awards

Hi Folks

I did the interview this morning with Mike Hegatus (sp) from MSNBC. He is doing some kind of report on Farmers Markets and the explosion of same throughout the country in the last 20 years. My flowers were used as a background for part of the piece. I gave him my take. He doesn't know exactly when the piece will air. He said 2-4 weeks. If I find out in time I'll pass it on.

I don't know if I shared with you folks the fact that my daughter was awarded with a wish from the Make A Wish Foundation. She could have had virtually anything in the world she wanted with the exception it couldn't be cashed in for money. Usually it's a trip of some kind. Well, much to my chagrin her choice was tickets to the Country Music Awards and to meet Faith Hill and her husband. You know the one...his father was a famous baseball player. Anyway we're going to Nashville in Nov. and staying at the Grand Ol' Opry Hotel for a week. Yee ha! When they sent their representatives to our house to make sure the wish was my daughters idea I asked them if they would have granted a round the world cruise and they said "Sure, we're doing that for somebody next week!"
I'm still banging my head against the wall.

Anyway it will be fun particularly for my daughter. I'm afraid I still like that good ol' rock and roll but I can't tell you how happy she is. I've never been to Tenn. so we are looking forward to that. Are the leaves still changing then or are they gone?

I tried to talk her into a week of fly fishing in the Bahamas but she didn't want anything to do with that. Kids these days...I tell ya!

DF