Well David, that is awesome... see you are having a good week!

Do let us know when you will be on TV and maybe I can catch it out
here... you know you will be on with those plants in the backdrop!

How does you head feel? Still hurting from banging it on the

Two (?) years ago we passed thru and stopped for lunch at Grand Ol' Opry
Hotel.. wait till you see the indoor gardens! Whoo Hoo! It was summer
time, so the outside was great too.... I am sure someone from down there
can tell you about the color change times... I would think it would be
too late the way things are going around here...