From:  [mailto: kmrsy@comcast.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2003 14:00:50 +0000
Subject: Re: [CHAT] strange gardening year

In the past when the "corn" came up in my beds I jsut thought corn.
But<br>you're right about it being more likely millet. This year I grew
(on<br>purpose) Purple Majesty Millet and it definitely looked like corn
coming<br>up. But PM is one gorgeous millet! I plan to grow it again
remember to do it. Oh well, it's<br>> a bird and butterfly sanctuary
anyway so big deal if they help w/ the<br>> planting, right?? LOL LOL
Sounds like millet coming up. Leaves look like<br>> miniature corn
----------------------------------<br>> From: Tony Veca
<romans8@comcast.net><br>> Reply-To: gardenchat@hort.net<br>> Date: Wed,
01 Oct 2003 19:29:11 -0700<br>> <br>> >on 10/1/03 4:36 AM, Pamela J.
Evans wrote:<br>> ><br>> >> millet in my blue and white bed - courtesy
of my birdies no doubt! Corn?<br>> ><br>> >I mentioned awhile back that
I micro wave my bird seed about 3 min.<br>> >Sometimes a few "escape" &
the birds drop them on the ground. I have one<br>> >that comes up & it
looks like a miniature corn plant ?????<br>> >Been foggy here in the
a.m./ peeking sun / cloudy. Lows early a.m. 47 - 49.<br>> ><br>> >Tony
Veca <>< <br>> >Another Gr888 Day in Paradise !!!!!<br>> >Vancouver, WA
USA<br>> ><br>>