From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net]On
Behalf Of Daryl
Sent: Saturday, October 04, 2003 3:58 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Frost now HGTV show?

 I was a guest designer on "Landscape Solutions" .  Not a biggie. Just
something I do.

I understand ripping out more grass. We started with about two-thirds of an
acre in grass. I bought my husband a garden tractor so that he could keep up
with the mowing, and for tilling a big vegetable garden and new beds. Now
there's hardly room for a push mower.

Used to have several hundred feet of mostly perennial borders, but have
gradually been converting them to conifers and flowering trees and shrubs so
as to prepare for when I can't garden much at all.

So what did you buy at the plant sale? ;-)