RE: a few questions/pumpkins

Probably the same thing that happened when it froze then thawed rather
quickly on the front porch... which is better than the family room at
least I could shovel then hose down the area....:)

I thought I was growing butternut squash last year, seeds were
mislabeled and I did have pumpkins. Surprised how large they got given I
had no room for them....

Donna