RE: A glorious weekend

It was also a beautiful weekend here in IL.... did spend some time in my
garden, but will never get caught up before winter hits..... Even with
the hard freeze this week, amazed at how many plants survived it. When I
was scraping my car windows, kept thinking that many perennials would
also have been done for the year and gone into hibernation....

Kitty may be on to something about the temp of the soil.....since this
was a very early frost for us.