Re: Re: PETA and

Look up on the net "Drs. Foster and Smith". We use the cat nail tips that are a soft rubber that you glue onto the nails. This is what we put on Robert's new baby. He had SHARP claws and when he started "making biscuits" on my leg..it HURT. Now it doesn't because of the tips. It does not interfere with the retraction of the claws. They stay on till the cat sheds his/her claws (every 30 days). They are very easy to put on. The cat does not mind them a bit. And they come in COLORS. I order the clear.

From: "Donna" <justme@prairieinet.net>
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: Re: [CHAT] PETA and Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 12:31:22 -0500

Been kinda out of it-- but hoping Jesse's kitty is much better!

Both my dog and cat came from shelters of one type or another. Mr
Tiggers (cat) was nuetered and de-clawed before I could bring him home.
He was 6 months old.. I am a bit upset about the de-clawing... he has no
protection.

Ms. Spanky, (dog) was too young, so they gave me a certificate to have
it done for free later, which I did. But there was nothing that said I
had too.

Donna