RE: Re: claws / potty runs

Tony, be careful of the coyotes... they will take on anything if they
are hungry enough. I have been told many times by the authorities ... if
you got a clean shot, take it lady... and I live in a city! (small but
still, I would never risk it, way too many kids around here too)

The problem with ours is due to us- they were here first, and the way
this town expanded.... they didn't have time to find somewhere else. The
other issue is they are hanging out by the grade school... and upset
parents are worried about small children walking up to them, do not want
to think about what could happen. Been running them off, but they
continue to come back there... not sure what they are going to do about
it.

And Tony- weather here is great! Eighty today, too bad I am stuck
indoors today.... feels like summer is back.:)

Donna

> > coyote,
>
> Just last week, close to town, one of those "critters" got some ones
cat
> for
> dinner. They sneek in once in awhile & will be back if they know there
are
> more in these urban areas.
> Maybe people will learn to keep them in at night. I hate it when my
> neighbors across the street let theirs out at night for a potty run.
Yes,