Garden railroads

Does anyone on this list have a garden railroad? We are looking to rip
out a huge garden area infested with mints and start completely over
from scratch...my husband is very keen on the idea of a garden railroad,
something neither of us has any experience with, so could use any and
all help available. I would like to start planning for this now, as we
are going to get started on this in the early spring and I'd like to
avoid as many mistakes as possible. Thanks in advance!

Melody, IA (Z 5/4)

--Albert Einstein

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com