Re: Moving grape vines...

Sorry no expert here on this... but!

I purchased a grape vine last spring (2002). Appeared it died in the
summer of 2002, but annual blooming so I didn't dig it out at that time.
This spring (2003) I didn't get back there till mid June with cleaning
etc...(yeah, I am bad) but the darn thing is growing! It did live.

So the moral to the story is, even if it looks like it died in the transplant, give it some time... it might make it!

Donna
hoping things are going good for you during this trying time.....