From: David Franzman [mailto: dfranzma@pacbell.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 11:03:57 -0700
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Garden railroads

So Donna, on these garden trains the idea is to suit the garden to the
tie <br>flies that are smaller than your pinky finger nail. I have hand
painted <br>soldiers in battle scenes that are about the size of your
thumb nail. <br>Until I became so busy I was doing an HO scale train
scene at <br>Christmas. But I can see the attraction of a garden train
forever to do--- very expensive...... but worth it when
done...<br>&gt;HA! It's just like your garden- never
done!<br>&gt;<br>&gt;I will find some sites for you later tonight,
running late here... your<br>&gt;husband should join the on-line
forum,<br>&gt;

    http://www.mylargescale.com/forum/

You do not have to be a paid member<br>&gt;to use this. Everyone is very
helpful there.<br>&gt;<br>&gt;You will have fun planting it... instead
of making things grow big- now<br>&gt;you want them to stay tiny.... and
that takes some getting used too...<br>&gt;<br>&gt;They also have a
yearly convention which some good buys can be found<br>&gt;at... Denver
is the next one, and in 2005 it will be in Chicago...
(well<br>&gt;actually St. Charles).. and yes, yours truly is very
involved in
owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net]
On<br>&gt;&gt;Behalf Of Melody<br>&gt;&gt;Sent: Friday, October 10, 2003
5:48 AM<br>&gt;&gt;To: gardenchat@hort.net<br>&gt;&gt;Subject: [CHAT]
Garden railroads<br>&gt;&gt;<br>&gt;&gt;Does anyone on this list have a
garden railroad? We are looking to rip<br>&gt;&gt;out a huge garden area
infested with mints and start completely over<br>&gt;&gt;from
scratch...my husband is very keen on the idea of a garden<br>&gt;&gt;

us has any experience with, so could use any and<br>&gt;&gt;all help
available. I would like to start planning for this now, as
we<br>&gt;&gt;are going to get started on this in the early spring and
I'd like to<br>&gt;&gt;avoid as many mistakes as possible. Thanks in
5/4)<br>&gt;&gt;<br>&gt;&gt;&quot;The most beautiful thing we can
experience is the mysterious.&quot;<br>&gt;&gt;--Albert
Excite! -

    http://www.excite.com<br>&gt;&gt;The

most personalized portal on the
sign-off this list, send email to majordomo@hort.net with
the<br>&gt;&gt;message text UNSUBSCRIBE GARDENCHAT<br>&gt;&gt;
sign-off this list, send email to majordomo@hort.net with
the<br>&gt;message text UNSUBSCRIBE
text UNSUBSCRIBE GARDENCHAT<br><br>