Re: insect contro/giant whitefly

> From: Aplfgcnys@aol.com
> Marge, I often think that conservationists are merely interested in

> preserving the status quo - but what if someone had conserved the
status quo at any
> given point in the past - these conservationists would have had a
> different place to conserve.
LOL Auralie; I do believe you are correct here and it's a thought I
had not had...excellent!

It just seems to me that when a good idea comes along, there's a
certain type of human that can't rest until they've taken it to
extremes and made a religion out of it.  I'm not in favor of our
human penchant for raping the natural places of this world or
exterminating all the wildlife, but I think trying to stop all change
back to some arbitrary point that was pulled out of the air is
totally unrealistic and the methods proposed in many cases highly
intrusive.  Has rather gone beyond common sense to fanaticism - the
"I believe this, so you have to also to validate my belief"....

But your comment is just perfect:-)

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
All Suite101.com garden topics :