RE: ?

He was supposed to be done in June?!?!... this is Oct!

Guessing this is your week Kitty.... the bulb sale was a success, the
cabinets are ready, and only a few things to print.

So are you decorating for Halloween? Christmas? I am still trying to get
my house clean, and the yards ready for winter... and getting further
behind every week...

Donna

> Well, I did do a little relaxing, Shimmy and I sat in the Adirondack
chair
> and just took it easy for awhile, however......
> While setting up the bulb sale, my cabinet guy called and left a
message
> that he'll be coming to start the work on Wednesday.  I've been pretty
> much
> ready for a long time since the job was supposed to be done by the end
of
> June, but I still had to spend some time on that.  See, he'll be
hanging
> my
> old cabinets in the garage, so that has to be prepared for him as
well.

> Meanwhile, I sold more copies of my cross reference book than I had in
> stock
> so I took orders.  I have to print 3 more hard copies and make 3 more
CDs.
> It takes about 3 hours to print one, and of course it can print while
I do