RE: Garden railroads

I felt it was buying the starter set.... Transformer too small, we also
needed a bigger engine, and although we use the track... had to buy more
of that too....

We bought it thinking it was not that large of an investment and if we
found it was not as much fun as we hoped, well .....

On the first set up, wiring. This time we buried pvc pipe, so when want
to change something, have an easy way to get power to it... just fish
another wire thru....

Drainage is also a big factor. (well here anyways).... this time we
raised the bed 18 inches.... also hard for us older folks to get on the
ground to place the trains on the track and for repairs....

This is more DH project and hobby... will ask him....