From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of Cersgarden@aol.com
Sent: Monday, October 13, 2003 10:30 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] holiday decorating

In a message dated 10/13/03 9:50:52 AM, kmrsy@comcast.net writes:

<< "Oh you're from
California? Do you know????"  >>

Kitty, theres always that chance.  Several yrs ago we were riding
Ragbrai(Registers great bike ride across iowa) which draws 10,000 riders
from most or all
states & many countries depending on the yr.  We stay at homes and many
the host will have several groups/families.  My husband & I arrd at the
starting community, went to the home where we were spending the night
and where my
brother & SIL from Calif were  meetng us.  Another couple were already
and in conversation said they had a daughter living in California & how
strange, the same city my brother lives, Morgan Hill.  When my brother
arrvd the
conversation turned to Morgan Hill again and discovered the daughter
lived next
door to my brother.   Small world!