RE: holiday decorating

Now Pam-- where is the X-mas spirit... we all have it... you just have
to find it along with the fall decorations...

Even if you don't want to do the commercial type-- I always give
something to my nature friends too.... special treats are made for the
birds, squirrels and who ever else is hanging around here for the