Re: holiday decorating

WOW! Reminds me of a friend of mine's -- hers has expanded to two rooms!
Cathy
On Monday, October 13, 2003, at 11:30 PM, Donna wrote:

Well as long as those 'boys' are taken care of... glad they don't forget
you for the holidays either...

Well since we are on the holiday times, a friend has a few pictures of
my village on the net....It has expanded since then....

http://dtlima.com/Donna.htm

Donna

Their presents usually fit in their stockings - they are BIG
stockings.
The items they get me are usually bigger (they all pitch in)
Anyway, the presents can still go under the table the tree used to sit
on
-
same as b4, but without the tree.
Kitty