From: "Donna" <justme@prairieinet.net>
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: RE: [CHAT] holiday decorating
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 12:12:09 -0500

Curious how many of us are lax in the cleaning department during the gardening season?

Personally find myself running and attempting to be outdoors in our
short season. Housework, other than some thing, are on hold till fall
here. Currently my house is a disaster and now that the weather will be
getting cold, a good cleaning is in order.

The weather has been great, but last night it started raining, now
windy, and colder by the minute.... not going to fight the frost if it
does get that low anymore... time for getting ready for winter here...

Donna

Surf and talk on the phone at the same time with broadband Internet access. Get high-speed for as low as $29.95/month (depending on the local service providers in your area). https://broadband.msn.com