From:  [mailto: mlrasmus@rockwellcollins.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 08:53:04 -0500
Subject: Re: [CHAT] holiday decorating

>>During one of our remodelings, when the living room was all tore
apart<br>and there was no place to put a full size tree and being too
cheap to<br>spend money on an artificial tree for one season, here was
5 indoor/outdoor cats, she<br>hung the Christmas tree upside down from
the ceiling in front of the big<br>picture window. She made a red "cap"
for it (like an upside down tree<br>skirt).<br>I'm sure people wondered
what this huge strawberry in reverse colors was<br>handing from the

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com