Re: RE: holiday decorating

OH man....you sound like ME. Once I start, I can't stop and the next thing I know, I haven't eaten all day and it's 10:00 at night. And I have four kids who put away groceries and clean out the dishwasher. For some reason, nothing EVER gets put where it is supposed to be...so I have to go behind them once a month and put everything back in it's place. But, they do need to learn how to do some of this stuff, so I make them....even though they grumble.

From: "Melody" <mhobertm@excite.com>
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: RE: [CHAT] holiday decorating
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 06:20:48 -0400 (EDT)

Jesse: I spent this past weekend doing pretty much the same
thing...reorganized the entire kitchen (which is supposed to be the
husband's domain but he doesn't do "deep" cleaning, if you know what I
mean)...had to drag everything out of the pantries and completely
reorganize everything which is the logical consequence of having 3 young
children put the groceries away, but I figure they need to learn how to
be responsible people so I live with having to do this every so
often...and yep...found the mice nests...two of them, one in each
pantry...ugh! what a confounded mess those critters make...you'd think
with two cats in the household this wouldn't really be an issue but then
we're talking two highly neurotic cats so who knows! And of course, once
I get on a cleaning binge, I just can't seem to stop...so then the craft
closet was next, followed by the linen closet...etc. This is probably
why I avoid cleaning...once I start there's just no end and before I
know it, the entire weekend is over!!!!

Melody, IA (Z 5/4)

--Albert Einstein