From: Daryl [mailto: pulis@mindspring.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 16:28:24 -0400
Subject: Re: RE: [CHAT] holiday decorating

Melody,<br><br>How do you clean out a closet? I always find that the
contents of one small<br>closet expand to fill a 10x12 room. I can never
seem to get it all back in.<br><br>Hmm. I was thinking about adopting a
cat or two to help with the mouse<br>problem, but if you and Jesse still
have mice, even with cats, I think I<br>need to rethink the
"Melody" <mhobertm@excite.com><br>To: <gardenchat@hort.net><br>Sent:
Wednesday, October 15, 2003 6:20 AM<br>Subject: Re: RE: [CHAT] holiday
much the same<br>> thing...reorganized the entire kitchen (which is
supposed to be the<br>> husband's domain but he doesn't do "deep"
cleaning, if you know what I<br>> mean)...had to drag everything out of
the pantries and completely<br>> reorganize everything which is the
logical consequence of having 3 young<br>> children put the groceries
away, but I figure they need to learn how to<br>> be responsible people
so I live with having to do this every so<br>> often...and yep...found
the mice nests...two of them, one in each<br>> pantry...ugh! what a
confounded mess those critters make...you'd think<br>> with two cats in
the household this wouldn't really be an issue but then<br>> we're
talking two highly neurotic cats so who knows! And of course, once<br>>
I get on a cleaning binge, I just can't seem to stop...so then the
craft<br>> closet was next, followed by the linen closet...etc. This is
probably<br>> why I avoid cleaning...once I start there's just no end
and before I<br>> know it, the entire weekend is

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com