Re: mousers was: holiday decorating

In a message dated 10/16/2003 11:40:39 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
cathyc@rnet.com writes:

> While mine will drink out of a water dish, two of the three prefer
> running water from a faucet, or water in plant saucers.
> Cathy

One of my four insists on having the kitchen faucet turned on so she can
drink.  The other three just look at her.  She's a bit of an oddball, anyway.   I
really think Lottie  is doing it for the attention.  She gets to be right in
the middle of my cooking.

Two of my sons have water fountains for their cats - about the same size as
one of those self-feeders for dry food, with a battery operated pump that
causes a constant trickle.  I'm not sure that would work for ours.
Auralie