Re: RE: mousers was: holiday decorating

"So it just goes to show what some TLC will do."

or maybe feeding her nuclear waste?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Pamela J. Evans" <gardenqueen@gbronline.com>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Thursday, October 16, 2003 8:48 PM
Subject: Re: RE: [CHAT]mousers was: holiday decorating

Fabulous story. I've always been amazed that Sugar is so brilliant
considering her rough beginnings. I had to teach her what a water dish
was, she had no clue. She still prefers to drink out of buckets and seed
flats on the porch. She was barely 7 pounds when I had her fixed at 6
months, and the vet told me she'd probably never get much bigger
considering her deprived 'childhood'. Wish she was better in the car,
I'd love for him to see her now - all 16 pounds of her.