From: Tony Veca [mailto: romans8@comcast.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 18:10:03 -0700
Subject: [CHAT] Weather

Wow!!!!! What a day today. Scattered dark clouds, warm wind blowing.
Janice<br>had to go to same day service at he hospital { nothing serious
) & it was<br>chilly in there. When we left a few hours later & I
stepped outside, I<br>couldn't believe how much more it warmed up. 78.
Sun broke out / clouds<br>scattered. Got home, felt the the grass & it
was dry, so I mowed both lawns.<br>I really felt good. It's supposed to
rain again. they're having a gully<br>washer up in Seattle. Hey, it was
another gr888 day.<br><br>Tony Veca <>< <br>Another Gr888 Day in
Paradise !!!!!<br>Vancouver, WA
text UNSUBSCRIBE GARDENCHAT<br><br>