From: Tony Veca <romans8@comcast.net>
To: gardenchat <gardenchat@hort.net>
Subject: [CHAT] Weather
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 18:10:03 -0700

Wow!!!!! What a day today. Scattered dark clouds, warm wind blowing. Janice
had to go to same day service at he hospital { nothing serious ) & it was
chilly in there. When we left a few hours later & I stepped outside, I
couldn't believe how much more it warmed up. 78. Sun broke out / clouds
scattered. Got home, felt the the grass & it was dry, so I mowed both lawns.
I really felt good. It's supposed to rain again. they're having a gully
washer up in Seattle. Hey, it was another gr888 day.

Tony Veca <><
Another Gr888 Day in Paradise !!!!!
Vancouver, WA USA