Re: RE: Oklahoma

Sorry about the ink...one more thing in learning about packaging.  The
fern-like plants are bronze fennel and should be planted in sun.  Mine seem
to take to any soil and spread easily and rapidly.  The other plant is
Rudbeckia and it likes sun but can grow in semi-shade.  It is a native of
TN so it will grow in red clay soil but loves amended.  Hope this helps.

Bonnie Zone 6+ ETN