Re: Happy Birthday

Thank you, thank you, my friends, for the lovely birthday wishes!
Logging on to all of them sure makes getting another year older
easier to bear:-)

Bonnie, my DH gave me one of those indoor hoses and if that lil'
sucker works, it's gonna make my life one whale of a lot easier this
winter.  He also gave me a lovely adjustable hose end sprayer and a
new kneeling pad:-)

Donna, it was a lovely day today, but I didn't get to play outside;
Monday in the office and all that.  That's OK, it's supposed to be
nice tomorrow and I am thinking about playing hooky from the office
to get the rest of my tender plants inside as Dan's cold PA weather
is supposed to arrive here Wed.

Our "kids" (40s and 50) took us out to a lovely dinner at one of our
favorite restaurants to celebrate, bless their hearts...good food,
good company and a good time had by all.

Marge

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade