From: Jesse Bell <jesserenebell@hotmail.com>
Sent: Oct 21, 2003 4:25 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] cut flower pollinators

Cool site.  Thanks Kitty.  I just printed that off.  One of the books I have
on flower farming has some of those listed.  This year I grew some
"pollenless" sunflowers because they said the pollen on sunflowers is messy
and a lot of people are highly allergic to it.  But they didn't turn out as
pretty (at least I don't think so).  But it was a very odd gardening year
this year.  I'll try again and see how they do.  I like the one sunflower
called "chianti".  Dark burgundy and yellow.

Service.  Try it FREE for one month!   http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup