OT.. cat post

Happened to run across this story in my morning news.... since many on this list are cat folks....

Donna

Cat Burglar Actually Steals Cats
Wed Oct 22, 8:08 AM ET  Add Strange News - AP to My Yahoo!

HUMMELS WHARF, Pa. - Talk about a cat burglar! Police in Synder County, Pennsylvania, are looking for someone who's stealing cats.

Police aren't pussy-footing around. They say the cat-snatcher took seven felines from a shelter in Monroe Township.

The cat burglar apparently struck early Saturday morning. Authorities
hope someone will call with information so they can scratch-up some
evidence about the thief