Re: wagons and carts

I have a basket for my tools, then if what I haul is light a big plastic tub with handles; if heavy the big wheel barrow.
Cathy
On Thursday, October 23, 2003, at 02:35 PM, kmrsy@comcast.net wrote:

Here's what my new wagon looks like - the one without the sides:

http://snurl.com/11wj

I can't beleieve they want $119 for it; I paid $39. I've seen it for $69 with mesh removable sides, rather than wood.

Kitty
Jesse mentioned her gardening wagon. What do the rest of you use?

Many years ago I bought a very low, square, shallow, 2 wheeled garden
cart that I love. It holds a lot and I like the fact that I don't have
to lift things too high to get them in. I also bought one of those
standard 2 wheel carts that are stackable (easy for the retailer to
ship) but I hated that thing. Always hit the front of my ankles on it
when I walked behind it and the shape only held deep things well. Got
rid of that in my last garage sale.

This year I bought another cart I reallllllly like. It's more of a
wagon, but I didn't get the sides with it. It's a green metal mesh - not
a springy mesh, but a steel-cut-out mesh so that wet stuff will drain.
Four wheels and a pull handle. I love the fact that I don't have to tip
it to move it like my first favorite cart. It has wide wheels and
carries a load well. Great for moving pots around. In fact, it's the
same cart they use at a local nursery.

Kitty
 Pam
laughed when I pulled my gardening wagon out to work...shovel, rake,
mulch...oh yes...and a huge box of Kleenex.

Jesse Rene' Bell
Claremore, OK