From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of kmrsy@comcast.net
Sent: Thursday, October 23, 2003 1:02 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: [CHAT] wagons and carts

Jesse mentioned her gardening wagon.  What do the rest of you use?

Many years ago I bought a very low, square, shallow, 2 wheeled garden
cart that I love. It holds a lot and I like the fact that I don't have
to lift things too high to get them in. I also bought one of those
standard 2 wheel carts that are stackable (easy for the retailer to
ship) but I hated that thing. Always hit the front of my ankles on it
when I walked behind it and the shape only held deep things well. Got
rid of that in my last garage sale.

This year I bought another cart I reallllllly like. It's more of a
wagon, but I didn't get the sides with it. It's a green metal mesh - not
a springy mesh, but a steel-cut-out mesh so that wet stuff will drain.
Four wheels and a pull handle. I love the fact that I don't have to tip
it to move it like my first favorite cart. It has wide wheels and
carries a load well. Great for moving pots around. In fact, it's the
same cart they use at a local nursery.

Kitty