From:  [mailto: kmrsy@comcast.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 18:01:43 +0000
Subject: [CHAT] wagons and carts

Jesse mentioned her gardening wagon. What do the rest of you
use?<br><br>Many years ago I bought a very low, square, shallow, 2
wheeled garden<br>cart that I love. It holds a lot and I like the fact
that I don't have<br>to lift things too high to get them in. I also
bought one of those<br>standard 2 wheel carts that are stackable (easy
for the retailer to<br>ship) but I hated that thing. Always hit the
front of my ankles on it<br>when I walked behind it and the shape only
held deep things well. Got<br>rid of that in my last garage
It's more of a<br>wagon, but I didn't get the sides with it. It's a
green metal mesh - not<br>a springy mesh, but a steel-cut-out mesh so
that wet stuff will drain.<br>Four wheels and a pull handle. I love the
fact that I don't have to tip<br>it to move it like my first favorite
cart. It has wide wheels and<br>carries a load well. Great for moving
pots around. In fact, it's the<br>same cart they use at a local
gardening wagon out to work...shovel, rake, <br>> mulch...oh yes...and a
text UNSUBSCRIBE GARDENCHAT<br><br>