Houston trip

I am leaving for Houston and the Intl Quilt Show next Tues morn.  This much
traveling is certainly not the norm for me.  We stay in Oklahoma City Tues nite
& also on Nov 1 on the return trip.  Actually, we are staying at the
Fairfield Inn, Norman.  Fran, are you near this?  We are guests of the Oklahoma Quilt
Works  shop for shopping and dinner on the 28th.
    Nora, are you planning to attend the Houston show?  If so, I will be
there on the 30th & 31st if there is a chance to met.
    This trip is a quilting bus tour so my flexible is limited but would love
to see you both.
    Ceres