Etymology: origin unknown
Date: circa 1864
chiefly British : a shallow rectangular gardening basket

I think they look nice, but not comfortable for me to use - or store -
for my kind of garden work But for those of you who like them:

KEEP ON TRUGGIN'!!

Libby, as I mentioned earlier, keep an eye out for those Tool Tent
Sales, surely they have them everywhere. They pop up in large parking
lots here about every 3 or 4 months. And you have to be handy at putting
these things together. I also noticed this year that both Meijer
(regional) and Ace Hardware had the one with detachable mesh sides for
$69, but I didn't want to pay for sides that I didn't need. If I spot
any other sales I'll post.

Kitty