Re: Vacation Rtn

In a message dated 10/24/03 2:09:31 PM, romans8@comcast.net writes:

<<  I guess
there's no place like home!!!!  >>

So true, Tony!  I love to go but I am more happy returning.
    In NO we ran into a retired law enforcement officer from Ohio
transplanted to Florida.  He said he didn't know why anyone would stay in the north and
he got out as quickly as he could. I had to be honest with him and let him know
I loved Iowa and had not seen anyplace else I wanted to call home.  Now I
know many of you will tell me you could not live here but isn't it grand we all
are not happy with the same thing.
    Hope you are enjoying the same weather we have been.  However, I was just
forced inside as it started raining.  I had hoped to get more work
accomplished outside but we are much short on moisture yet so I will celebrate for the
little droplets.