Re: was caterpillars, now tree surprise

Just when I thought I knew my yard well, I was wandering in the very back of the 2.5 acres, in the wooded area when I noticed a small tree with seeds of an almost fuchsia color, and slightly similar in appearance to a bittersweet. Hit my tree books and....it's Euonymus atreopurpurea - the Wahoo. Am I excited! Ranks right up there with finding the Ilex verticillata and the Ptelea trifoliata back there too!
Cathy