Re: Bulbs

on 10/26/03 6:39 AM, Chris wrote:

> buy any bulbs this fall

Chris - You can plant bulbs without much work. Get you some large pottery
bowls & fill them with bulbs. Water them in & set them in a protected place
so the bowls won't freeze with some light. Water them ever so lightly during
this time if needed. Later after the first of the year or  so, bring them
out into a bright sunny room if available & have early blooms.
Our winters here are mild & I set mine up against the house under my patio.
I have some made up now. A couple of tips are pushing through now because
its been so warm. I keep them slightly on the dry side.

Tony Veca  <><
Another Gr888 Day in Paradise !!!!!
Vancouver, WA  USA