RE: was caterpillars, now tree surprise

Congrats to both of you on the finds....:)

Doesn't take much for us to get excited about some small item found in
or around our gardening area. Also nice to have a place to share this
info at. Last time I found something, came in to tell DH to come see
this--- gave me the look.... didn't get off the couch:(

Donna