Re: wagons and carts

In a message dated 10/26/03 8:38:28 AM, chris@widom-assoc.com writes:

<< Oh, I have to tell you about the bird activity yesterday!  >>

Chris, I also had some amusing bird activity yesterday in my back
garden/house.  4 blue jays, which I seldom see but 1, were teasing or playing by chasing
each other from tree to tree and roof top in a circle pattern.  I was in the
house working and was alerted by noise on the roof.  I know bluejays are cruel
to other birds but I always find amusement in their cocky behavior.