Re: cut flower pollinators, now allergies

Cathy, you asked,

Any symptoms other than respiratory? Its amazing what the human body
can develop sensitivity to, given enough exposure.

after I wrote about my allergies to dried Russian Sage and butterfly
bush. The answer so far is, nothing but respiratory allergy symptoms
(and a big YAY! for that).

Wendy