Re: cut flower pollinators, now allergies

ROFL, Jesse!  Me, too!

-----Original Message-----
From: Jesse Bell <jesserenebell@hotmail.com>
Sent: Oct 23, 2003 12:25 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] cut flower pollinators, now allergies

I know, me too Wendy.  I have been to an allergist too, and he told me the
same thing.  But tell my nose that.  If I cut a sunflower, and put it in a
vase on my desk...I am suffering within the hour.  My allergies can be THAT
bad.  And ragweed season is my worst season....and I'm out there anyway.
Marigolds and Mums are in the ragweed family...and I have those too.  Pam
laughed when I pulled my gardening wagon out to work...shovel, rake,
mulch...oh yes...and a huge box of Kleenex.