RE: OT- Calif fires

Don't give up yet David!

I thought my friends homes where gonners looking at the aerial shots and
news accounts (and I didn't even want to think they were hurt or worse )

Today they finally made it out of there and did contact me. They just
got power back, but no land line phones or cables for awhile.

Moral to story- Don't give up on them yet David! Many are fine while
surrounded area are devastated. My friends home was spared but came
within 10yards, but 25 neighbors were not as fortunate.

While at work today, he posted a few pictures on the net.... he took 80
of them, but only posted 5....and gives you a feel for what happened out
there.

http://members.cox.net/sabacab/index.html

Donna