From: Tony Veca <romans8@comcast.net>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Pams pictures
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 00:43:47 -0800

on 10/29/03 6:34 PM, Jesse Bell wrote:

> garden.  It's my church

J B - What better place can you be in  than in Gods creations surrounded
with His beauty. That's what keeps me going, feeling His Presence by your
prayers & many more like you. Thank you.

Tony Veca  <><
Another Gr888 Day in Paradise !!!!!
Vancouver, WA  USA

Surf and talk on the phone at the same time with broadband Internet access. Get high-speed for as low as $29.95/month (depending on the local service providers in your area). https://broadband.msn.com