Re: seeds/plants

Jesse,
It's getting late in the afternoon and it's warm in here - I'm not being very clear - sorry.

Seeds you can have now.  It's the potted plants (which I did not name) that can't be promised til they make it through the winter.

If you want seeds for the Balloon Flower, I'll send them. And, yes, the
4 O'clock's got quite large. Didn't see any drunken Japanese Beetles on
them though.

Kitty