Re: bulb planting

In a message dated 10/31/2003 12:42:50 PM Eastern Standard Time,
gardenqueen@gbronline.com writes:

> Perhaps those in the Con Ed truck have enjoyed your gardens while working
> >in the area, watched you gardening and decided to contribute to your
> >ability to keep it up.

Sounds good, except that you can't see anything much of my gardens from the
lane  - just about everything is behind the house and down the hill.  And it
isn't such a "'wOW" looking place anyway.  Real gardeners find many interesting
things here, and I love it madly, but to some it just looks a mess.  I really
think it was his way of apologizing for nearly bumping me off a few minutes
before.  Auralie