RE: RE: RE: now kitty sale- was-Just a test

Well, Murphy is at it again! After working with the guy for an hour last
night, I thought the problem was solved. But this morning I'm back to
square one - no connection. He did what he called a ping test which
showed I did have a connection, that everything was working right. He
fixed it finally by uninstalling a tc/ip something-or-other and then
reinstalling it. This also required changing a password on one of my
accounts. He mentioned that it had something to do with Win98.

I'm working today - if I work Saturdays now I can get 40 hrs, which
should just cover my bills. So at least I can check my email here at

Cold this morning. Rained last night. Tomorrow I'm off work, so rain or
shine, the outdoor stuff HAS to get done. Digging tender plants, taking
cuttings, and digging lily bulbs. Then inside to work on bulb sale