Re: Just a test

This is the black and white mentality that we see too much of today. In
this case, I don't mean that they're not discussing 'grey' areas, but
that we are being presented choices of security or terror and the only
way to have security is to give up liberties, ergo (how many years since
I used that word?) your choices are terror or loss of liberty. I believe
we can retain our liberties and still fight terrorism but the current
administration doesn't agree. It might make their job a little more
difficult. It might mean giving up a tax cut to fund more security jobs.
Instead, we are fed this fear and too many people are gulping it down.

Kitty